- 17-May-2013 to 16-Aug-2013 (CST)
- Other Campus Professionals
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
Medical and Retirement
Northwest Preparatory Academy is currently seeking professionals. We are currently taking applications in the above area.
Maintain accurate attendance records for the campus. Under direct supervision, perform data entry including attendance, Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS) data, and grades.
High school diploma or GED
Ability to use personal computer and software to develop spreadsheets and databases, and do word processing
Proficient keyboarding, file maintenance, and 10-key skills
Ability to meet established deadlines
Two years data entry experience
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
Records and Reports
- Collect and enter attendance and PEIMS data into established database and verify accuracy of according to established procedures.
- Prepare and print reports, including attendance reports, grades, class or personnel rosters, end-of-semester reports, or accounting reports.
- Maintain physical and computerized records, including student cumulative folders, progress and failure reports, class rosters, grade books, and schedule changes if applicable.
- Process new student records, including requesting transcripts and records from other schools, setting up cumulative folder, and entering student data into appropriate databases.
- Assist parents, students, and faculty with questions regarding student attendance.
- Process and transmits requests for student information and transcripts.
- Call parents to verify student absences as needed.
- Report all attendance problems to designated administrator.
- Assist in campus office as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Personal computer or online computer terminal, printer, calculator, and copier.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Repetitive hand motions; prolonged use of computer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!